Friday, August 5, 2011

Suit up. . . .


Photobucket




*  A very dear, dear friend lent me seasons 1 & 2 of 'How I met your mother'.

*  Seriously. Freakin. Hilarious.

*  I never watched this show because I'm not a huge fan of Doogie Howser.

*  But seriously he is so freakin funny in this show and I can really relate to him.

*  Such as 'The Lemon Law'



*  I joined a new dating site and one of the questions was "do you have a car?"

*  Seriously?

*  So I put no....just to mess with people.

*  Does that put me below the Vickie Mendoza Diagonal?



*  Is there really someone out there going "I found the perfect girl but, she doesn't have a car so it would never work out."

*  Tomorrow night is my first date with someone I met online.

*  I'll let you know if I'm forced to invoke the Lemon Law.

9 comments:

  1. I do feel like there should be a lemon law. But I still won't watch that show. LOL. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom and step dad met through the "Love" part of the classified ads in the local Little Nickel. 20 years and they're still together.

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the hell kind of dating site is that?????

    And, I LOVE How I Met Your Mother...but only for Doogie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE "How I Met Your Mother." I have this crazy fear the show will be cancelled before they annnounce who the mother is.

    One of my favorite episodes is the Final Four one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! The vickie mendoza diagonal!!! Its so funny! Barnibus Stinson is so funny! wait till you get to season 3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love love love How I Met Your Mother!!

    Good luck on your first date!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun on your date and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i confess...i super love that show!! LOVE me some Neil Patrick Harris!!

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE How I Met Your Mother!!! The Naked Man is one of my favorite episodes! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete