Friday, August 12, 2011

This party is about to become a historical fact. . . .


Photobucket
*  Tonight I'm hosting my annual "Back to School-overdose-on-sugar-and-soda-your-welcome-for-that-dentist-bill" party.
*  I don't know when this became a tradition but I guess it has.

*  I wasn't really planning any big sleepover parties with the nieces and nephews.

*  They let me know real quick that I was.

*  Last week I got talked into having some of the kids sleep over for what I thought was the party.

*  It was not.

*  They informed me it was the "sleepover to plan the sleepover".

*  Kids 1, Erin 0.

*  I asked them last night what the plan was...."we don't know"

*  What?!  You mean you spent all night painting your nails and watching "Baby Mama" and didn't come up with one thing to do for our official back to school party?!

*  Good thing they are not too picky.

*  Except when it comes to cookies.

*  They will get down right violent if you run out of Chips Ahoy before bedtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment