Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Can you hear me now. . . .





Photobucket



{1}Do you prefer to text or call?
Text.  I like that I can take time to think about my response.  My brother text me something a few months ago that, unintentionally, really hurt my feelings and if he had called I would have said a lot of things I didn't mean.  Instead I was able to cool off and handle the situation rationally, even if I still don't agree.  Also, if I don't want to talk to them texts are a lot easier to ignore.

{2}What is the last text message in your phone and who is it from?
"One ring, ten rings what difference does it make?  U still don't answer my calls"
My friend Nick who thinks I ignore his phone calls even after I explained it only rang once before going to voicemail.


{3}What are your favorite phone apps?
My new photo editor I just downloaded last week.

{4}At what age do you think kids are ready for a cell phone?
I would say if you can afford it, early teen.  My nieces are almost 14 and it has been quite convenient.  Now if I could just train them that "tell Melyssa to get off the computer" is not an emergency and don't disturb Aunt Erin at work!!

{5}Share a current pic or video taken with your phone.
I took this photo on Saturday after the Cornfest we were walking back to my mom's house and I had asked Mckenzie to hold Tayson's hand to make sure he didn't stop walking.  There were red ants all over the trail and I was afraid he'd stop right on an ant hill or hold still long enough for one to bite him.



3 comments:

  1. that snapshot is DARLING!!

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tell her to count, one, two, one two. ;-)
    I am set on 16 because my kids don't need a phone until they are going someplace without me . . . but we will see.

    ReplyDelete