Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Watching tv often means fighting, violence, and foul language and that's just deciding who gets the remote. . . .

Photobucket
 
Hosted by Mamarazzi and Queso

1. If you could be on any game show what would it be?
I'm pretty sure we already had this question, or something similar, but it's still 'Press Your Luck'

2. If you could stay any certain age forever, what would it be?
26. . . .Old enough to know better but still too young to care.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I was standing in line at Kneaders baker because I have the kind of boss who forgets people's birthdays and then sends me to pick up the cake.  

4. What would I find in your fridge right now?
Milk, eggs, tortilla shells, cheese, and of course the most important food group. . . .a butterfinger.

5. If you were a piece of furniture what would you be? Why?
Definitely a tv.  Everyone loves the tv and everyone wants to be around the tv.  Plus I would mess with people and turn on/off or switch channels randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment