Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 22 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

Dear Bathroom Scale,

It's not me, it's you.

I invited you into my loving home and this is the thanks I get.  Oh yes we've had good times like when I had the flu and lost 15 pounds in less than a month or when I joined the gym and lost another 10 (remember that time Tayson peed on you....priceless).  But lately all we share are tears.

I don't know about you but I can't live like this any longer!  I've held on for so long because it's just so hard to find good help these days.  No more.  You are useless and lazy.  I work hard all day while you just lay around on the floor.  The only thing I've ever asked of you is to lie to me.  But NOoooooo!  I guess that was asking too much wasn't it?

Well have fun at the landfill traitor!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment