Friday, August 26, 2011

Love, Misery, and Food. . . .


Photobucket



I confess. . . .

*  I found this station on Pandora that is all old school love songs.

*  Boys II Men, Bryan Adams, Richard Marx, Eric Clapton, Journey,.

*  Love.  It.

*  Wednesday was a bad day.

*  Bad, bad day.

*  If I worked in an office that the customers actually had to come into, someone would have been shanked.

*  My boss had his ornery pants on.

*  My brother got married yesterday and was having his rehearsal dinner Wednesday which no one really knew about until Wednesday morning.

*  I was getting calls about what time and where was it at.

*  How about maybe calling the people in charge?  Ever think of that one genius.

*  No matter, tomorrow is CornFest and I'm gonna eat corn on the cob, navajo taco's, and funnel cakes until my stretchy pants don't fit anymore.

1 comment: