Friday, August 19, 2011

3 strikes and your out. . . .


Photobucket


I confess. . . .

*  I go to Applebee's way, way too much.

*  Like they know my name and I don't have to order my drink they automatically bring it to me, sometimes before I'm seated, too much.

*  This will not stop or slow me down I just thought I would confess that.

*  Last night was bingo and yours truly won a bat.

*  Yes, a bat.  A plastic bat that you would buy for your 2 year old.

*  I have been playing bingo every Thursday for about 4 weeks trying to win this bat.

*  Yes, I know I could go to the dollar store and get one for probably $.50 but that's not the point.

*  I wanted to WIN it!

*  The bingo caller knew this because I had threatened her many, many times that I wanted it.

*  My friend even told her my fav colors were blue and yellow so she promised to save me the yellow one.

*  I was so excited when I won I yelled "ME, ME, ME" instead of the customary "BINGO"

*  Then I went up to claim my prize. . . .

*  Only to have her hand me a GREEN bat!

*  What?  Are you freaking color blind?  Was I not clear enough?  Was the threats with the jello shot swords not convincing?

*  But because I'm a mature adult I graciously accepted my green prize, returned to my seat, and then I may or may not have flown a bird in her direction....no one really remembers.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, a Packer bat--if the Packers actually used bats :)

    ReplyDelete