Wednesday, July 27, 2011

You know when it's real....

Today for lunch I went to Wendy's and ordered off the dollar menu because I'm poor and that's what poor people do.  So I got some spicy chicken nuggets and fries and then proceeded to count out $2.12 from the ash tray.


What's weird is I pay with change all the time because I hate change so it get's built up in my wallet and then I have to use it or my wallet won't close.  But sometimes I feel like the drive thru person is judging me and I should say something like "oh I just don't want to break my $100 for this".  Then I remember that they work at a drive thru.  I have a love, hate relationship with the drive thru.  They give me food, which I love.  It's just not usually the food I ordered, which I hate.


So my point is this.  Just because payday is Monday, sometimes your boss doesn't feel like signing checks until Wednesday.  If my boss had signed paychecks on time, I would have deposited my check before 2pm, then my funds would be available for me to use.  And don't even get me started on why the banks can't make funds available when the check you've deposited is from their bank.  That's just a whole other pandora's box that we're not going to explore today.

And another thing, does anyone know why the spicy chicken nuggets are $.99 but the regular nuggets are $1.29?  WTF Wendy?

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha-! find the video on youtube called "cone-ing" and watch what people at the drive thru do. ( PS I love your captions!!!)

    ReplyDelete