Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WWTK, Superhero edition....

Photobucket
 
{1} Who would you call if you had to get bailed out of jail?
Depends on what I was in jail for.  If it was something insignificant or a misunderstanding then I'd call my mom.  If I really messed up big time (which is soooo unlike me) then I'd probably just sit in jail until someone finally volunteered to come bail my worthless butt out.

{2} If you were a superhero what would your hero name be?
Hmmmm....I don't know what my name would be, but.... I would be a Nascar superhero.  My costume would be a fire suit.  My sidekick would be my dog.  My super powers would be to be invisible, communicate with the animal kingdom, and obviously skilled at driving fast cars.  My ride would be Dale Jr's grey ghost car.

Not that I've thought about that or anything....

{3} What do you think is one of your best qualities?
I think I'm pretty level headed.  I attribute this to my mother who would never fight with me.  When I was a teenager and would get mad and throw a fit yelling and screaming because I wasn't getting my way, she never fought back.  She would just laugh at me.  Which would royally tick me off to no end!!  But then, I learned I could do that to other people.  Let them carry the anger around because I don't have the time to deal with it. 

{4} What song would you pick to be your own personal theme song? 
Just in case my whole Nascar superhero plan materializes, this would be my theme song.



{5} What celebrity do you think is most over rated?
Paris Hilton.  It gives me joy when I see that her new reality show is tanking (does this make me a bad person?).  That's one show I'll never watch.  I saw a few episodes of the show she and Nicole Richie did a long time ago and thought she was so conceited and took advantage of those people who took her in.  And there's just something not right about a person whose catch phrase is "That's hot"....and they say it All. The. Freaking. Time.  

3 comments:

  1. HillyBilly Deluxe... That' Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i don't think you had that super hero question thought out at all! ;) and i agree 100% with paris hilton... that girl is a twit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want you to know that i wouldnt bail you out of jail... not because Im mean or anything- I would just probubly be in the cell next to you. :)

    ReplyDelete