Friday, July 8, 2011

Sometimes laughing is the only thing keeping you from crying.

Photobucket
 
 I confess. . . .

* I'm starting to get a little peeved when people come over and comment on my boxes that are still unpacked.

* "Didn't you move in 2 months ago?"

* 3 actually but who's counting....I mean besides you obviously?  JA
 
* Or when they comment about my dog lounging on the couch.
* She lives here....you do not.

* I cry a lot more than I use to, which is weird considering I'm a lot happier than I have been in a long time.

* Does this make me crazy?

* It's not like a one, single, solitary tear either.

* I'm talking full facial contortion, streaking make up, and some kind of foreign dialect coming from my mouth.


You can't be a pretty princess ALL the time Kim!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, if you want your dog on the couch, like you said, it's your house, your dog lives there, and bully to people who don't get it. Same goes with the boxes. I'm a compulsive speed unpacker, but I don't expect that from the rest of the world. Just as I don't expect them to alphabetize their dvds. That's my neurosis not theirs!

    Sorry you're crying a lot. :-( Sometimes we just need a good cry. I tend to get weepy at anything happy sentimental lately. It's been driving me bonkers. I even tear up at some commercials. UGH!

    ReplyDelete