Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Go back to your playpen, Baby!

Last night was karaoke at Alpplebee's, just like it is every Tuesday night.  While for the most part I enjoy the music and the 1/2 price appetizers (ok I love the 1/2 price appetizers, you can't beat queso for $2.99) but last night, a line was crossed.


There was an elderly couple there that did not fit in with the regular 25-35 crowd.  Normally by the time karaoke starts at 9PM all the families with little children and anyone over the age of "old" has gone home to take out there teeth and go to bed.  This is not age discrimination.  It's just a simple fact.  What pushed me over the edge was this:  On more than one occasion this particular couple would get up and *gulp* dirty dance.  Full on gyrating all over each other.  It was like watching a dry run of what would happen later when they got home (at least I hope they waited until they got home).


I'm not saying you can't have a fulfilling love life when your old, I'm just saying don't have it at Applebee's....in front of me....while I'm eating!


Uhm....He will break a hip.

To make matters worse this guy asked me and my friends to "scoot over a few chairs" to make room for his friends, which ended up putting me at the very end of the bar where no one talks to you.


I know!  So rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment