Friday, July 15, 2011

All you have to do is call my name and I'll be there, on the next train....

Photobucket


I confess. . . .

* Since I'm too poor to afford cable tv, I've been checking out dvd's from the library.

* I mean I have quite an extensive dvd collection at home but I can only watch 'Talladega Nights' so many times in a one week period.

* They actually have a really good selection of shows I haven't seen before and it's nice to not have to wait a whole week for the next episode.

* It's like on Saturday's or before a new season starts and they have the all day marathon but you can have your own marathon whenever you feel like watching the show.

* As a side note if you read my post the other day you'll find this funny....or not so funny.  As I was walking into the library to get my dvd's a man was getting out of his car and as he started to walk he yelled back at his young (probably 7ish) daughter to hurry along.  She (no lie) says "Holy shit dad I'm going as fast as I can."  Then he says..."what did I tell you about swearing DAMMIT!". 

* I did not even try to hide my laughter.  He looked at me all embarrassed and I gave him this "wonder where she learned that from" look.

* Anyhooo....

* So for the last few months I've been watching 'Gilmore Girls'

* I've seen a lot of reruns when I was rich enough to afford cable tv, but never in sequence and not EVERY episode.

* I've been dying since season 1 for Luke and Lorelai to get together.

* They strung this bad boy out worse than Ross and Rachel.

* Now they are finally together and I realize there are only 2 more seasons left.

* wtf WB, wtf?  You just wasted 5 seasons when we could have been watching this....


2 comments:

  1. awww Gilmore Girls...love!!

    thanks for linking up...Come by and check out We Want to Know Wednesday…next week there will be more fabulous questions and a fun announcement. Hoping to have a record breaking link list!!

    And really girl, i would love to hear YOUR answers to the Q&A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Gilmore Girls, though I still need to see the final season . . .guess I'll go to the library.

    ReplyDelete