Thursday, September 30, 2010

It sure beats the unemployment line

Sometimes, work sucks!

Yesterday I had my Jetblue moment.  I don't want to come off ungrateful to have a job in this economy but is it seriously too much to ask for common courtesy?  I'm doing the best I can.  I'm sorry your $10,000 refrigerator broke but I'm guessing since you can afford that kind of appliance you can afford to pay your bill.  Don't ignore my notices from May until October and then get rude with me because I sent you to collections.  Hey, I sympathize, we've all been in that boat of not being able to pay bills.  All it takes is a phone call.  Let us know you intend to pay it.  Even making a small monthly payment (I mean tiny like $10) will keep your account from going to collections. 

Also, our guys work on commission and they work hard.  So when they come out to your house after hours to service your freezer so you don't lose the "thousands of dollars worth of food" (her words not mine) in it, don't ask me to cut your bill in half because that's taking money out of his pocket.  I won't do it.  Don't ask.  In the future be prepared for someone not to pay money they owe you because it's all really one big circle. 

Pay us, so we can pay them, and they can pay you.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had a crappy day, but thank you for posting about it. I didn't know what to do without a new update.

    ReplyDelete