Friday, September 10, 2010

Luke 6:37



Day 10 - Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.


Let's call this one....Thorn, because that's what this person is. A big thorn in my side. I don't know if it's because I dislike confrontation so much or I'm just so angelic (your right it's the first one), but I just can't write this person off for good. Thorn has done some down right mean things and Thorn is such a gossip and back biter. Thorn causes drama where ever Thorn goes. Thorn complains about the most absurd things. Thorn is the type of person to say "I would never do that to someone" and 5 minutes later doing it. Thorn is such a freaking liar it literally almost kills me!! That being said I've spread my share of gossip and hurt feelings and I believe in forgiveness. No one is perfect. We all have things we need to apologize for. I guess I hope that if I'm forgiving as we've been instructed to do, that I'll always be forgiven for my wrongs.

2 comments:

  1. I have a guess . . . but since you are talking in code, I'll have to leave it unspoken. (unwritten)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY own personal guess is Barney the big purple dinosaur ... just a guess (but im pretty sure im right)

    ReplyDelete