Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Let's get this party started

No time like the present right.





Day 1 - Something you hate about yourself.

I'm not that creative. I love creative things. I wish I was the type of person who had amazing scrapbooks and homemade cards and lived in a batchorlette pad right out of the Ikea catalog but my house looks more like someone blew up a Dale Earnhardt Jr souvenir trailer. Don't get me wrong, I love my Nascar stuff, but there's always someone who walks in for the first time and has this look like "did a 10 year old boy decorate this or what are we goin for here?".

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I am laughing so hard. No one could ever argue that you don't love #88.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with Bethany!!!! I recall the first present i EVER received from you was a bright red #88 Dale E Jr race car... where on earth did i stash that bad boy!!

    ReplyDelete