Monday, September 13, 2010

Sing it sister!



Day 13 - A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough days. (write a letter.)


Dear Kelly,

Girl you got it all! Confidence? Check. Happiness? Check. Wealth? check, check. Thanks for always being there with a song to match my mood. Whether it be nursing a broken heart, plotting revenge for said broken heart, or gettin ready to rock a girls night out.

sample lyrics:
"Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around me."
"Could this be the greatest love of all, I wanna know that you will catch me when I fall."
"We were always meant to say goodbye"
"I would never wish bad things, but I don't wish you well"
"Since you been gone, I can breathe for the first time. I'm so movin on yeah, yeah. Thanks to you, now I get, I get what I want"

No comments:

Post a Comment