Saturday, September 25, 2010

Angels workin overtime



Day 25 - The reason you believe you're still alive today.


I'm not really sure. I know I've done plenty of stupid things that should have spelled the end for me but I'm still kickin! When I was 16 I rolled my mom's car. I wasn't wearing a seatbelt. It hurt like hell. When I was walking home a sheriff found me, he told me he had spent about 30 minutes walking around the crash site looking for my body since he was sure no one could have survived. He told me how lucky I was to be alive. When I got to the clinc the doctor examining me told me I had a pretty good concussion and was going to have some nasty bruises. He said someone must have been looking out for me because I was lucky to be alive.

1 comment:

  1. Because my life wouldn't be the same . . . and you must still have more great things to do.

    ReplyDelete