Friday, September 24, 2010

Green Day - I hope you had the time of your life



Day 24 - Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Post the titles and artists and a letter)


I'm gonna do this a little different. So just go with it.

Dad - Luther Vandross "Dance With My Father" - Thanks for...EVERYTHING!

Bethany - Jann Arden - Whenever I think of you and music, I think of that lost (stolen) cd.

Christy - Eminem "Shake That" - Good times.

Myndee - Devo "Whip It" - Thanks for always pushing me that extra mile at the gym.

Nick - George Strait "The Cowboy Rides Away" - Thanks for breaking my heart when you knew we weren't right.

Prella - Kenny Chesney "She's Got it All" - Thanks for Boulder Mountain. Best. Time. Ever.

Ryanne - Webb Pierce "In the Jailhouse Now" - I just feel like someday I'm gonna have to bail you out.

Stephen - Colbie Caillat "Realize" - I can't spell it out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment