Monday, September 27, 2010

40 odd things about me!

Yes, I am aware there are more than 40.

1. Do you like blue cheese? NO

2. Have you ever smoked ? yes, unless my mom reads this then NO!

3. Do you own a gun? yes, fear me.

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Black Cherry

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Their delicious...so long as they are covered in chili, cheese, and onions to mask their hideousness.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Elf

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk

9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Michigan watch

10. What kind of car do you drive? Cars are for sissy's.

11. Favorite hobby? ....dang, I need a hobby.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? not diagnosed.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? low self esteem, thanks for reminding me of all the things that are wrong with me!

14. Middle name? KickAss or Lynn, it's one of those but sometimes I forget.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I'm excited to go to the gym tonight. Why am I filling this out. Is that my boss? Crap!

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly have: coke, coke, and ice...with coke

17. Is there a number 1 person in your life? No but I got plenty of #2 ;)

18. Current hate right now? Boys.

19. Favorite place to be? Alone in my room.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? I think I was asleep.

21. Where would you like to go? Florida!

22. Do you own slippers? No but I have them on my list for Santa.

23. What shirt are you wearing? Yankees!

24. Do you like sleeping on satin? never tried it.

25. Can you whistle? yes, but only when no one is around.

26. What's your favorite movie? I can't remember. All movies have been removed from my memory after seeing Karate Kid 56 times in one week.

27. Would you be a pirate? Hell yeah.

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? right now Jarrod Neimann - Lover, Lover. It's catchy!

29. What's in your pocket right now? lip gloss

30. Last thing that made you laugh? Paxton and Tayson singing me the Good Morning song.

31. Best bed sheets as a child? Wonder Woman!! I've always wanted to be her for Halloween but they always slut up her costume.

32. Worst injury you've ever had? broken wrist

33. Do you love where you live? It's a love/hate relationship. I love the little kiddo's scampering in my room in the morning I just wished it wasn't at 4 am.

34. How many TVs do you have in your house? when I had my house...2

35. Who is your loudest friend? I can't think of anyone...does that mean it's me??

36. How many dogs do you have? 1 but she's the best in the world.

37. Does someone have a crush on you? just Jake. As in Gyllenhaal.

38. What is your favorite book(s)? none. Fav writer Anita Stansfield

39. What is your favorite candy? chocolate

40. Favorite Sports Team? Michigan

1 comment:

  1. How cheap do the tickets have to be for you to come to FL? Name the price and I'll find one!

    ReplyDelete