Thursday, September 2, 2010

On a good day


Day 2 - Something you love about yourself


My hair. I know, I'm vain. But I love the way it looks on a good day. Yeah we all have bad hair days, but sometimes it goes perfect. I love those days. I've always had long hair, except for a few occassions when I've been traumatized by life and for some unknown reason chopped it off. It feels theraputic, like leaving an old life (or ex-husband) behind. I love when my nieces braid it. I love trying new styles. I love the way it protects me when I'm out with the girls and some "don't take no for an answer Adam" won't leave me alone, it's nice to kind of brush it across your shoulder and pretend its a wall and he can no longer see you.

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair too. I wish mine were longer, but I never have the patience and cut it. But then again, I hate doing my hair, so a ponytail is my bf.

    ReplyDelete