Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HOLI ROAD TRIP. . . .

At the end of March my friend Ry and I took a road trip to attend Holi.  What's Holi you say?  I'm glad you asked.  It's a spring festival of color that people go in looking like this.
 


 And.....you come out looking like this....


It was about 3 hours of music I couldn't understand and people throwing a color powder substance at me.

(I honestly don't know why I'm giving peace signs but how else to you pose solo)

And it was A LOT of fun.  We didn't go in and tour the lovely Hindu temple you see behind me because frankly, I didn't want to take my shoes off.  Yep, I can be lazy like that.  Get up at 6am, ok.  Drive a few hundred miles, I'll live.  Take my shoes off?  Undo these laces....whatever!

Don't let me forget!! I went home with 2 dozen Krispy Kream donuts....YUM!



1 comment:

  1. Erin, I seriously laughed thru this whole post!!!!!!!!

    Mmmmmmm Krispy Kream

    ReplyDelete