Thursday, April 7, 2011

10 Things that make me happy :)

1.  Hershey's and nacho cheese Dorito's.  Trust me it's good.  But you have to eat it just so.  Take a bite of the Hershey's and when you have just a little bit of chocolate in your mouth eat a chip.  SERIOUSLY!!  So good!  I like to wash mine down with Coke but whatever....oh yeah it also is good with Snickers but not as good.

2.  When Pax comes into my bed in the middle of the night, he will snuggle in real close and wrap his arm around my neck.  It makes me feel so loved!  Tayson on the other hand is not a snugler he is a sideways, dirty feet by your face, kick you in the stomach, and cry every 30 minutes, (non)sleeper. 

3.  My job.  I'm alone in the office 90% of the time.  That means I get to listen to whatever music I want, however loud I want, and if I get my work done I get to play on the internet. 

4.  Lacie.  I love when she gets all excited to go for a ride in the truck with me.  She's totally one of those dogs that sticks her head out the window at 40 mph and just lets the gums and ears flap in the breeze.  Yesterday The Pioneer Woman posted a story a girl had wrote about putting one of her dogs to sleep.  I cried for about 20 minutes, gave my dog the biggest hug, and then prayed that we are years away from that sorry scenario.

5.  Mascara.  If I put no other make up for the day I always use a little mascara.

6.  Music.  I like it loud and I like to sing along....when no one else is around.

7.  My four wheeler.  Best $7000 I ever spent.  Of course you would never know it, it's a 2004 and I just hit 2000 miles.  So I don't get to ride as much as I want, doesn't mean I love it any less.

8.  Friday.  I get so excited like anything is possible, I can do whatever I want for 2 whole days! 

9.  Monday night cook outs in Enterprise.  A few years ago before my grandma Jones and aunt Maureen passed away we had a whole summer where we did a BBQ at my grandma's every Monday night. 
The. Whole. Family.  I wish we still did it but I know everyone gets busy and I definitely don't want to be the one to bring up the subject because whoever does is usually the one who gets to do the planning.

10.  My Blackberry.  Seriously it's when life began.  If the battery dies or I don't have service I feel like throwing myself off a bridge.  Makes me wonder how I ever got through life without it.



What are 10 things that make you happy?

1 comment:

  1. 1. The funniest d*!M cards I get from my hilarious cousin/friend Erin.

    ReplyDelete