Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm so tired of being tired.

Here are the things I know for sure.  I absolutely cannot sleep with socks on.  I prefer milk chocolate to semi sweet.  I like Target better than Wal-Mart, although my budget does not.  And I don't know if I will ever get used to sleeping alone again.  Yes, I would gladly take the feet in your face, head in your back, kicking you off the bed and keeping the covers over sleeping alone.  I was so looking forward to having my bed all to myself and for the life of me I could not get to sleep last night.  I tried everything.  Even the floor.


Needless to say my first night back in my own home was a major FAIL!  I did not sleep well.  And for all my complaining about Lora keeping their house too hot I about froze to death!

1 comment:

  1. I can't sleep with socks. And I like milk way more than semi-sweet, but I really like it when Kaitlyn stays in her own bed.

    ReplyDelete