I confess. . . .
* I could never fit in to a snooty book club.
* You know the ones where the books are like 700 pages and they get together and talk about symbolism
* Yeah THOSE ones.
* Give me my Anita Stansfield, 256 pages of a handsome rouge man falling in love and doing good deeds.
* I read to relax and be entertained, I don't want to have to think too hard.
* Last night I had the best dream about a handsome stranger.
* He had very warm inviting eyes and I felt like I would marry him.
* Somehow in the dream ( I don't remember how ) I found out his name was Dave McInnes.
* I don't know anyone of that name but at least now I know where to start my search for my soul mate* So let me know if you find him.
* I've never even heard of someone with the name McInnes.
* Is that even a real name???
* No more PB Twix before bed!