Friday, November 12, 2010

Suck it Wendy's



* I changed the knob around on my bedroom.

*I told everyone it was because the kids kept walking in while I was getting dressed.

* Really it's so I could lock my brother's kids OUT.

* So I could sleep in.

* I have yet to try it.

* I think they'll just bang on the door until I get up.

* I went to Wendy's for lunch today.

* I don't go there that often because I'm trying to eat healthier.

* Or because they always screw my order up.

* It's one of those 2 options.

* While waiting in the drive thru I imagined throwing my burger at the front window if it wasn't made correctly how I ordered it.

* This is seriously the stuff that goes through my mind.

* It was probably the best burger I've ever had from Wendy's.

* But I still think it would be funny to throw one at their window.

* I may need to look into anger management classes.

4 comments:

  1. i am dying laughing over the thought of you chucking your burger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot! I think you should throw that burger sometime. I hate it when I ask for something then they repeat it to me and I drive off with something completely different. Hello isn't the drive through supposed to be easier??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all fast food joints need to take a cue from Chic-fil-a. I've never, ever had an order be wrong there and they are always super polite. Love it!

    ReplyDelete