Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just dance, it'll be ok


So it's technically 48 minutes past Friday right now, but I have a good excuse for posting late....and I'll share it as soon as I think of one.  Today's confession is inspired by an aged 30-45 singles dance I attended tonight and here's what I found out.

High school never ends.
We're the same old cliques, just older.
The loners, drama geeks, and jocks were all there tonight.
I don't want to be single anymore.
Yet I found myself cringing everytime a "boy" aproached me.
Even turned my back to him if he tried to join our dance circle.
Does that mean I'm only going for the dancing and punch?
That's sad.
I'm going again tomorrow night.
Is that sad?

1 comment:

  1. NOT SAD AT ALL!!!!! Because we all feel the same way... and we all go back for more!

    ReplyDelete