Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hoo are you?





NightOwlCrafting




1. Do you ever burp out loud in private or public? Yes and yes, of course the ones in private are usually a lot louder.


2. How often do you get sick each year? I don't get sick that often but when I do it seems to linger f-o-r-e-v-e-r!


3. Would you rather paint a room in your house yourself, or have someone else do it for you? Is that someone else a professional?  Do I have to pay them?  How many years experience?  If there is anyway I can get out of work I will.


4. If you get 30 minutes to yourself, what do you do? Watch tv.  Exciting answer I know but now that I'm living with my brother I don't get the remote that often.


5. Do you allow people to wear shoes in your house? Yes, I don't like when people have you take your shoes off.  I would respect their wishes but I probably wouldn't hang out at their house too often.

1 comment:

  1. love all of the qualifying questions to the paint question. hilarious!

    ReplyDelete