Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trick or NO treats


Big Mama


I started this post Tuesday night and it went something like this...
"Gonna mark this last week down as a big FAIL!  On Thursday I hit the gym with loads of motivation and with Fergie's help got through my mile without dying.  But then...life showed up and I didn't really have time for the gym, but I'll continue to work on this one."

However after further review and my pants not being so damn tight I'm going to dub this week a "work in progress" not a complete failure!

This week I will be working on cutting out the mindless snacks and bad snacks in general.  This will be especially hard since we're just beginning the holiday season.  I sit at a desk all day and sometimes I have a habit to have sancky food around.  It's funny to see my nieces come into the office because they know there are 2 places to look for the good stuff.  I'll just nibble throughout the day even if I'm not hungry.  Also, watching tv is another bad one for me.  I love snacks with a good movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment