Monday, October 11, 2010

Music Monday

Sometimes the hardest thing about blogging is finding something to write about.  Often times I find myself just wanting to complain.  However, today I got to sleep in until 8!  So not much to complain about here.  I would blog about new things in my life but let's face it, my life is kinda boring.  I mean, I love it but, there's only so many times you can blog about Karate Kid. 

My top 5 songs for this week:

5. Enrique Iglesias "I like it" you'll find yourself fist pumping with the Jersey Shore kids during the chorus.
4. The Band Perry "If I Die Young" loving the lead singers voice.
3. Chris Ledoux "Riding for a Fall" classic heartbreak song.
2. Katy Perry "Teenage Dream"  sorry Ryanne (she hates KP, I can't figure it out)
1. Paula DeAnda "Walk Away (Remember Me)" I can seriously listen to this on repeat all day.  

So there's my top 5 songs I'm listening to right now.  What's rockin' your world?

2 comments:

  1. The Wheels on the Bus, I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ, If you are Happy and You know it, I am Trying to Be Like Jesus, What's the weather.
    Awesome, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im going to burn you a CD :) ... No Katie Perry, BUT there is a little country on there!!

    ReplyDelete