Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's benefits are numerous



Big Mama


Change?  I can change.  I've thought about this for a few weeks and I haven't joined simply because I'm afraid of failure.
  Yep!  I'm a big chicken. 

But here goes nothing...or  hopefully a whole lot of something.

I joined a gym back in March, yes March.  Yes I still look the same. No I haven't lost a single pound.
That's not exactly accurate I did lose almost 15 at the start, but I'm not counting it cuz it found me again.

I've thought of the many changes I could make:
Give up sweets, I'm not ready.
Give up Coke, I wouldn't make it through the day.
Give up In N Out....Are you trying to kill me?

I'm starting to have second thoughts.  Why is this all about me giving up stuff? 
I've decided to add to my diet.  What you say?  That's insane??  I'll never lose???
Well jokes on you because I'm adding water.  Water has tons of benefits, google it.  Google is the source of all truth.  In my office we stock the 16 ounce bottles so I'll just add 3 of these bad boys to my day and that will fulfill my 8x8 requirement.  What's "8x8" you ask?  Well it's recommeded you drink 8- 8 ounce glasses of water per day.

  Sounds easy right?  Check back next week to see. 

1 comment:

  1. Google is absolutely the knower of all things. At least all things important. I have tried and tried and tried to give up Pepsi. It's horrible and I hate giving it up. It make me feel all warm and fuzzy and loved.

    ReplyDelete