Thursday, October 21, 2010

A day late and 3 pounds less.

Big Mama



Yes technically this should have been posted yesterday.  Better late than never, mama always says (that's just a phrase I don't think I've ever actually hear my mother say that).

I'm going to count this as a success even though  after a few days I had to cut back to 2 bottles.  I'm sorry but do know how many trips to the bathroom come with 64 oz. of water a day???  

I don't know if it's the water or not but I have noticed I have more energy and I'm sleeping A LOT better.  I did lose 3 pounds this week.  Of course the switch from white to wheat bread and light mayo on my turkey sandwich probably helped. 

The agenda for this week is run 1 mile 3 times a week.  This may sound weak considering I usually do 2.5 - 3 miles on the treadmill 2-3 times a week now.  But, here's the thing, I never run a whole mile.  I run/walk
I don't know what it is but I really want to be a runner.  Not like in the marathon sense, but I see people running all the time and they seem like they really enjoy it.  I hate it.  But, I want to love it!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss. Little changes do add up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to like to run too, but I don't and can't motivate myself to try.

    ReplyDelete