Friday, May 6, 2011

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire. . . .

Photobucket


I confess. . . .

* I stepped on the scale today for the first time in about a month.

* Suprisingly, it didn't break.

* But, my heart sure did.

* I am at my peak weight. . . .meaning, I've never been fatter than I am at this moment.

* On a brighter note, I recently found out when my tenants moved out they left behind some of their friends.

* German Cockroaches.

* These guys get all up in your business.

* Literally!  They get inside your appliances, like inside the walls and doors of the appliances.

* Not only are they difficult to get rid of, it's also an expensive process.

* Lucky for me I'm lazy and have yet to unpack so I didn't have to pull everything from the cupboards before the pest control company could lay the poison gel stuff.

* So I got that going for me.

* Plus, I figure I can always just burn the damn house down right?


2 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was such a thing as German cockroaches??? Either way I assume they must be nasty..Hope you find a good pest control! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the cockroaches would survive the fire . . . sorry.

    ReplyDelete