Friday, May 13, 2011

Let's try this again. . . .

Photobucket
 
I don't know what the duck happened but it erased my post on Wednesday so I'll try to recreate:

{1} What game show have you always thought you could be on and totally WIN!
Press Your Luck.   I don't think I would win but it looks fun saying "No whammies, no whammies!!"
 
{2} Do you have a tattoo(s)? What are they and what made you chose them? If not, would you get one, yes/no/why?
No and No.  I just don't think I could commit to something so permanent.  And there's that whole your body is a temple issue and what not.
 
{3} What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
My lucky 88 earrings.  Not that I've ever gotten lucky while wearing them but still. . . .
 
{4} What is your driving pet peeve(s)?
People who speed up so you cannot change lanes.
People in the next car staring at me while I jam to my awesome tunes.
Passengers who touch the radio.
Passengers who sing with the radio but don't actually know the words. Passengers who talk too much.
Back seat drivers.
{5} What was your favorite sitcom growing up that you wish was still on?
Growing Pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment