Thursday, May 5, 2011

A person often meets their destiny on the road they took to avoid it. . . .

Photobucket


{1} If money didn't matter, where would your perfect vacation take place? Briefly describe.
Charlotte, North Carolina.  I want to tour all the race shops and drive a stock car, not a ride-along-while-the-experienced-driver-goes-fast, oh no no,give me the keys.

{2}What's a bad habit that you have (or had) that is/was hard to break?
Coca-Cola you devil!  I know pop is bad and the root of all evil and all that stuff....but I love it!  And I hate when people say "after you've quit for a while it doesn't even taste good"....uhm NO!  Pretty sure it is still delicious and calls to me in my sleep.

{3} If you weren't on a diet or counting calories, what would you like to have for dinner tonight?
Please!  Counting calories is for rich people who hate them selves.  I'll probably have whatever is being served up at Harmon's deli because I still haven't unpacked....it's a long story about cockroaches that I'm not ready to talk about.

{4} If you had the chance to interview anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what's one question that you would ask?
Enrique Iglesias - Would you give me one of those famous kisses you are always giving strange women at your concerts?

{5} Describe yourself in 6 words.
 Not who I thought I'd be.

1 comment:

  1. i love the 6 words...i only think i saw one other person make a sentence.

    love yours.

    and of course you would go to Charlotte NC...duh!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete