Friday, June 8, 2012

Things that annoy me. . . .


Photobucket


I confess I can get annoyed easily. These include but are not limited to:

* "Plus size" shops that use a size 4 model.

* Technology challenged individuals who think I have all day to walk them through their issues.

* People who leave the vacuum out and/or don't wind the cord properly.

* My thighs.

* My stomach.

* My chin/ neck.

* Generally my body as a whole.

* The fact that I cannot buy a modest maxi dress for summer. They are either spaghetti straps, no straps, or too short.

* Carrie Underwood. We get it, you have legs, now please put some clothes on!

* People who suck the energy out of a room.

* Flip flops that turn my feet black.

* People who don't like country music.

* Black ink.

* HOA meetings.

* People who post a million photos of themselves in the bathroom mirror.

* And then profess how ugly they are.

* Movies that don't have a happy ending.

* People that don't plan.

To be continued. . . .

1 comment:

  1. just wear a white t under the maxi or any other matching T . .. I have one and I where a wonder tee under it.
    Agree on the flip flops
    Bathroom mirror pictures are laughable.

    ReplyDelete