Friday, June 29, 2012

Life's a beach. . . .



Photobucket


I confess. . . .

*  I'm having a really sad day.

*  Two of my best friends are in Hawaii and I'm at work.


*  Or whatever they say in Hawaiian for "this sucks!".

*  I'm also watching my sister's dog while her family is on vacation.

*  That little crapper knows how to bark.

*  Lacie and I are not use to yappy ankle biters.

*  I spent $70 on groceries Monday to last me for 2 weeks.

*  Somehow I've yet to cook anything.

*  I keep getting great offers to go out to eat and someone either has a coupon or wants to pay.

*  Who am I to turn down free food.

*  I won't do it.

*  My boss told me that I have to work on July 24th.

*  Uhm....you obviously don't know who you messin with.

*  I feel a cold coming on.

*  Feels like it's gonna hit in about....25 days.



2 comments:

  1. A bunch of people from my jujitsu school are headed to Hawaii next week for a class. I'm jealous!

    Hope you have have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! you can't work on the 24th, you can next year, but not in 2012

    ReplyDelete