Thursday, June 14, 2012

Full Monty. . . .

Well....not quite. 

We are still a few weeks away from the release of 'Magic Mike' (if your not counting down the days, I don't even want to know you) so no need to pick your favorite from the movie just yet. However, in my extensive, proffessional research for this film I discovered strippers who become actors is actually a lot more common than you might think.  For instance Renee Zellweger (so that's how she got Bradley Cooper) and Catherin Zeta-Jones.   
Here's a few men who once made it rain $1's.
Would you rather,

Brad Pitt

Javier Bardem

Joey Lawrence

Jake Pavelka


2 comments:

  1. I notice you chose the SEXY Brad Pitt vs. the hippy grungy nasty current Pitt-ster.

    However, YOU nailed Javier Bardem right on the head! If I knew where he was stripping down Id lick the stage clean! (He wouldnt know what hit him! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear we are no longer friends. I have no idea what movie you are even talking about.
    I have to second RysJunk that Brad Pitt is no longer that good looking. I think I'll pick Jake.

    ReplyDelete