Friday, June 22, 2012

Hairy situation. . . .



Photobucket


I confess. . . .

*  I like to be pampered.

*  But I'm also very cheap/poor.

*  I once bought a special little tub so I could do my own pedicures.

*  Really.

*  I mean the whole reason for the pedicure is the relaxing, and the massage chair.

*  Last night my friend and I went to get Awapuhi hair treatments (if you've never had one I highly recommend it).

*  We go to the Paul Mitchell hair school because you can get them for freakin cheap and it's just a deep conditioning so it's not like they can screw it up....

*  Until now.


*  He seriously could not comb my hair for crap.

*  Yes.  You read that right.  HE!

*  I don't like getting my hair did  or pedicures by a "man".

*  My friend graciously offered to take him and give me her hairdresser but I thought that would only cause me more embarrassment to try to explain why we were switching.

*  Next time I will gladly exchange the 5 minutes of embarrassment for 15 minutes of torture!

2 comments:

  1. i have a hard time combing through my own tangled hair...poor you!

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahahahahahahahhahaha..... Ohhhhhh That poor man could barley HOLD the blow-dryer let alone use it!

    ReplyDelete