Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wherever you go, there you are. . . .

Photobucket

{1} What are 3 must haves for a long road trip?
Music, puzzle book, shoes off.

{2} What was the destination of your most recent road trip?
Holi Festival. (damn that was in April, I need to get out more)

{3} What do you miss most about home when on a trip?
Lacie

{4} What is the furthest you have traveled on a road trip?
Once when I was younger my family drove to Michigan (we also drove from Michigan when we moved but I was too little to remember much about that).  It was awful.  I had the kind of dad that never stops for the bathroom and I was in the back seat between my 2 older brothers with my feet on the hump.

{5} Will you "stop for the largest ball of twine, etc" or are you a "hurry and get there" road tripper?
Totally stop!  You never know when you will be back.

3 comments:

  1. for sure...gotta stop and see new things, you just never know when you will get back.

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a stopper too. But when I am driving it's fast. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about food? How can you road trip without snacks like m&ms, sunflower seeds, licorice?
    Randy and Teddi are road tripping again in October . . . just saying.

    ReplyDelete