Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 28 - Your favorite movie.

How do you pick one all time favorite movie?  It's impossible!  There are so many classics, but this one is quotable from beginning to end and so hilarious so I picked it.

 Is it okay if I just spray a little pam down there before the baby comes out?
You have to admit it's a valid suggestion.

 I'm sorry I farted into your purse.

 I'm sorry I broke one of your rules!
YOU PEED IN THE SINK! Isn't that against everyone's rules?

Yes.  I'm expecting again.
Expecting what?  A Social Security check?

And my all time favorite. . . .

Did you just stick your gum under my coffee table?
I don't know.
What do you mean, you don't know? You think you're at an Arby's right now?
You know what? I wish I was at an Arby's 'cause there's better food and cooler people there!
Did you stick *all* this gum under here?
I don't know! Maybe you stuck some of it under there.
Yeah, actually, you might be right. 'Cause sometimes, when I work a really long day, I like to come home and chew a huge wad of Bubblicious gum and stick it under my reclaimed barnwood coffee table!


No comments:

Post a Comment