Friday, September 16, 2011

From the Pacific Ocean to the Jersey Shore. . . .

Photobucket


I confess. . . .

* At karaoke this week there was a guy, in western wear, and he was asian.

* He sang some Johnny Cash and I could not believe the pipes on this guy.  Amazing!

* We started to refer to him as the "Asian Cowboy"

* Which made me feel a little racist.

* Until he came to our table and said "It's not everyday you see an Asian Cowboy"

* I know, right!

* I finally finished the 1st Hunger Games book.

* Yes, I am fully aware that I am 3 years late to the party.

* That's how I roll.  Always gotta make an entrance.

* Oddly enough I found myself really liking the book.

* Even though it's about a bunch of teenagers fighting to the death.

* Explain that one to me.

* I've also discovered that I love Canadian television.

* They still make good wholesome tv shows that you can watch with your grandma or a small child.


* Not like Jersey Shore where you have to wait at least 1  hour after everyone is asleep.


No Snooki flashing your cooka and ta-ta's all over Italy is the furthest thing from wholesome and just makes everyone hate Americans even more....but I'm still going to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment