Wednesday, April 11, 2012

null



{one} If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
If you did not see my previous post about this man, let me introduce you. 
This is Damon.  Damon is a vampire.  He bites people.  You can enjoy him on 'Vampire Diaries'.  I want him.
 
{two} If you could be guaranteed one thing in life besides money, what would you ask for?
Health.  I'm really hating getting older and feeling every pain.  It sucks.
 
{three} If you had to name the most terrifying event in your life thus far, what would it be?
Not really sure.  I mean I'm 33 and that's a lot of life to live and I've done some pretty stupid stuff.  I would have to say the most recent terrifying experience was when my mother called me to tell me my nephew had been rushed to the hospital because he was not breathing.  
 I was definitely not ready to live without that face!  Thankfully after a couple days in the hospital for a bad case of the flu, he and his sister were able to go home.

{four} If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?
Teleporting.  There are so many places I would love to visit but I hate the actual traveling aspect.  I'm not talking short road trips where you jam out to good tunes.  But like a 5 hour flight to Florida or you could teleport and be there in 5 seconds.
 
{five} If you could "uninvent" one thing in the world , so that it would no longer exist, what would you choose?
Alcohol.  I agree with Mamarazzi on the whole cigarette thing, but alcohol alters your personality.  It destroys families and people do things they wouldn't normal do if they were not hindered by it.

2 comments:

  1. Great answers.

    I love Vampire Diaries. I remembered that one after i posted.

    Health is a great choice.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Health ... it was a toss-up for me between health and happiness.

    I get what you say about alcohol but I'm not sure I could live without the odd glass of wine it entirely.

    ReplyDelete