Friday, April 27, 2012

I confess. . . .




Photobucket




* I went blonde.

* I mean BLONDE.

* My friends are getting slightly annoyed that I'm constantly checking myself out in every window/mirror I see.

* I think they are just secretly jealous.

* Tomorrow is our second family hike to prepare for our Grand Canyon trip this fall.

* 5 miles.

* Shouldn't be too bad.

* Although it's looking like it might just be me and my mother since everyone has little league/basketball/dance/life going on.

* Pray for us.

* I started the 60 day BOM challenge.

* I've been waking up an hour early to get my reading for the day done.

* As much as I am enjoying this, I can't seem to manage to get in bed before midnight.

* It's killing me. Physically.

* However, I've never felt more spiritually alive.

* So, I got that goin for me.

1 comment:

  1. How was the family hike?
    Wish I could visit and do the hike with you. I hate that the only time I am HOME is when it is too hot to do those things.
    Good for you on the BOM challenge! I really need to just get up 15 minutes earlier so I have some quiet . .. maybe I will feel more spiritual and in turn be a better mom.

    ReplyDelete