Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm in love. . . .

Photobucket


*  See....well....there's this guy....

*  I love his eyes.

*  He's tall, dark, handsome.

*  He's kind of the brooding type, I don't mind.

*  I really think he could be "the one"

*  He has just one flaw.

*  Did I mention he's a vampire?

*  I know!  Blew my mind too.

*  I may have a slight, disillusioned obsession with Ian Somerhalder.

*  You know, the bad brother from Vampire Diaries.

*  What?  You don't know??!

*  What the hell is wrong with you?!






*  Now do you see?!  Do you see why I must marry this man and have his babies?!!

*  I may or may not have looked up his IMDb profile so I could watch every loving show/ movie/ commercial he has been in.

*  It's ok right?

*  I'm not like white jacket obsessed....am I?

2 comments:

  1. sorry to say that I have never watched an episode of vampire diaries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...nah the white jacket can wait until you are digging through his garbage.

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete