Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sometimes you just need to say it

Or in this case, blog about it!  When something happens that gets me really, really fired up I use to complain to everyone and anyone that would listen. Now I'm a little more reserved mainly because I have learned that it can come back to bite you on the keister! But sometimes you just need to say it. You just need to get it off your chest and rage about it so you can then start to calm down and move on.

Today's ranting topic is a female personage who lives in the vicinity of my home. I refuse to call her neighbor

I received an email this morning informing me that she is complaining that I have too many guests in the pool and that they are unsupervised.
Yes Jeremy, you can be my lifeguard anytime.
These "guests" she speaks of are my sister (who is of legal adult age plus about 20 years) and her two 13 year old daughters.
No David, please let me drown.
She also complained about several other people who live in our condominium complex so at least I can rest easy at night knowing she doesn't have some personal vendetta against just me.
I can tell because EVERYONE hates you!
The worst thing is every time I see her and her evil spawn they smile and wave and ask me how I am.

Oh I know you don't care!  And from now on neither do I!

1 comment:

  1. Invite Ian's family over, that will really get her :)
    Hope today better than yesterday.

    ReplyDelete