Monday, June 27, 2011

It's not like I want to shank people.

Photobucket

They just deserve it.

* Work has been especially great this week.

* I have some woman calling me every 5 minutes all pissy about the food in her freezer that spoiled.

* Uhm....I didn't break it.

* I especially love it when I tell people we don't have an open appointment for 2 weeks and they ask me 5 times if there's any way I can fit them in sooner.

* Listen, we want to MAKE money if there was any possible way I could put you on the schedule sooner so we don't lose your business to another service provider, I totally would!

* We are like the dentist. Payment is expected at the time of service.

* I know we are expensive but we are not the only dog and pony show in town. We are however the best in town and you get what you pay for.

* And why is it that people totally ignore the first 3 invoices I send but they get the fourth one with the collection threat and they call up like I just decapitated My Little Pony.

* I get at least 3 calls a week from people with broken dishwashers wanting to know what their suppose to do since we can't get to them for 2 weeks.

* It's called "elbow grease". Learn it. Live it. Love it.

* And to cap off my week, I have this old bitty that lives in my condominium complex who has made it her sworn mission in life to make me miserable.

* I get about 2 emails a month from the management office for some complaint she has lodged against me.

* Bogus complaints.

* Oh for the love of all that is holy please make her go back to wherever it is she came from!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the ranting... and if it helps, we can switch and you can take out MY neighbor, and ill take out yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, what is she complaining about now? And you left out a complaint . . . like people just showing up :)

    ReplyDelete