Friday, March 25, 2011

Sweat pants are in fashion...right?


Photobucket

* I'm going to a 'Holi- Festival of Colors' tomorrow.

* The only thing I know for sure is you throw what appears to be some neon colored chalky substance at each other.

* Be scared for me.

* I spent $20 at the dollar store today. $20! And most of the items weren't even a dollar!

* I went in the store shopping for nothing in particular, just killing my lunch hour.

* No wonder I never have money!

* I haven't been to the gym in 2 months.

* I have gained weight at a substantial rate.

* I'm thinking about changing my entire wardrobe from jeans to sweats.

* Or diet and hit the gym hard core!

* I'm leaning more towards option 1.

* I'm just being honest, this is after all a confessional!

3 comments:

  1. I'm living in yoga pants right now, but then, I'm pregnant and these are the most comfy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I think we need to bring back the sweat look....I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with J FAM. Let's bring the sweat look back into style!

    The gym is overrated, right? I should totally quit going except my muffin top doesn't look great in a bathing suit. Boo.

    Stopping by via Friday Confessional.

    I like to be late to the party. It's how I roll.

    ReplyDelete