Monday, March 28, 2011

As I'm sitting here at work on a C-R-A-Z-Y Monday trying to avoid all things work related (it's harder than you think, people get nasty when you don't return their calls) I'm going over some gossip websites that I love to hate and I have a few thoughts I would like to share.

1. Who the HELL made the leotard it's own outfit?!  What is with this trend?  Granted for now it has stayed on the stage (except for Lady Gaga who, let's be honest, displayed she has zero fashion sense with the meat dress dibacle) but it's still annoying.

 COVER YOUR CROTCH! 

2. When is this going to go away?
Actually it's called crack, and as Whitney will tell you it's whack!  Oh sure I laughed at all the one liners he was dropping but now it's just sad and pathetic.  Ya know what's even more sad and pathetic?  Homeboy's got a touring comedy show that is selling out so they have been forced to add more dates?!  YES, people are actually paying to go to this freak show!

3.  How many more reality shows will the Kardashians have before they complete their world domination?  First we were 'Keeping up with the Kardashians', then Kourtney and Khloe took Miami.  That wasn't enough, because soon after Kim and Kourtney took New York.  Now Khloe & Lamar are trying to have a baby. and apparently want to document and share that personal, intimate journey.
I'm not saying I'm not going to watch, I'm just saying. . . .

4. Am I the only person who is not completely and utterly excited for this fiasco?
I thought when the wedding got closer I would get excited . . . .Nope, still don't care.

Ya know what I do care about?

5.  HELLO ITALY!
Yes!  Trashy reality TV at it's finest.  You can keep up with the Kardashians I prefer spray tans, hair gel, and drunken fights about absolutely nothing.  I hear Italy is already up in arms about these tourists.  It's ok Italy, America didn't want them at first either but then. . . .

                           
 That seriously NEVER gets old!

No comments:

Post a Comment