Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My NASCAR weekend, the condensed version. . . .

I just knew the weekend was going to be awesome when I was at the grocery store shopping for supplies for the weekend and saw this:
Seriously cute!  The couple that watches NASCAR together, stays together.

However, I was sorely mistaken because not even 30 minutes into our trip and we had this:


About 2 hours later we were makin' like Willie Nelson ♫ on the road again ♫

Thursday was awesome!  I got to drive Dale Jr's car...yes, the real one.  I even took him to In N Out:


Ok, ok, maybe that didn't really happen.  But Jeff Gordon did come to see us:

A-freaking-DORABLE!!

Friday we had garage passes and got to see a lot of the drivers and most were friendly like David Ragan:


A few are still buttholes *cough* Clint Bowyer *cough*.

Sunday could not have been more perfect weather!  Dale Jr. did awesome and I had a blast.  My only complaint was the dork in front of me reading his book.


Who goes to a LIVE sporting event and Reads. A. Book?  Seriously?  Who brought him?  He better not be there next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment