Friday, December 10, 2010

Working 9 to 5



So Thanksgiving is over, you can be thankful all year round.

* I had a long post ranting about working in a thankless service industry.

* I didn't erase it.  I'll just wait for another confessional when I'm not so sucidal from the idiot customers.

* I decided to instead confess how grateful I am to have a job.


* There was a time a little over a year ago that I didn't know what I would be doing next.

* I'm grateful to have a job where I genuinely like my boss and co-workers.

* I'm grateful to have a job that I mostly enjoy.

* I'm grateful I have a job that provides with enough money to pay my bills.

* I'm grateful I don't have a cubicle job.  I love the windows in the office, eases that cooped up feeling.

* I'm grateful for a job that gives me unlimited internet access.  Not always, but somedays are really slow and my boss doesn't mind if I'm browsing the web or listen to Nascar qualifying online on Fridays.

* I'm grateful to have a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment